TRUE LOVE is a lifetime commitment. True love is a bit hard to define so I thought of sharing with you guys my own list of true love quotes. Here are some true love quotes defining and explaining what true love is, hoping that they can be of use to deepen our level of understanding about true love.
True love quotes are indeed useful to help us understand the level of commitment we need to put into our relationship. These true love quotes are originally written by yours truly and I hope they can be of good use to all of you.
Here is a list of true love quotes hoping that they can inspire you to hold on and to not just give up on love. Read on these true love quotes because the more knowledge you have about what real love is, the more you have something to apply for a better and a healthier relationship.
1. One of the true love quotes I have written was entitled “Don’t Count the Hurt”. Love means you don’t count the hurt it causes you but it doesn’t mean you wouldn’t care about the pain. True love is not stupid. It knows when to hold on and it learns how to let go.
2. True love reminds you of how amazing you are during those times when you hold dark thoughts about yourself. It reminds you of your charm when you feel ugly. It gives you clarity when you are confused. It reminds you that life is great, that you are a beautiful blessing, that love is a wonderful feeling.
3. True love is not blind. It sees beyond what is pleasing to the eyes. True love is not deaf. It listens and goes beyond just hearing. True love is never stupid. It has the ability to understand and the willingness to learn from past mistakes.
4. True love, I think is for everyone. It is something though that not everybody is fortunate to have. Because when you find it, you can’t just grab it. You will have to go through a lot of pain and confusion before you realize that it is indeed true love. And sometimes, the realization comes too late that all you can do is to tell a story that once, you have found the greatest love of your life.
5. You know that your love is real when you can finally say to yourself that this is it, and you’re not letting anything or anyone get in the way. You just follow your heart and that’s it.
6. Love is true when you allow yourself to take it all in, without hesitation, without inhibition, without reservation, no looking back, no holding back, no turning back.
7. If your love is real, you allow her to be who she is. You do not only forgive her flaws and mistakes but you let her become the best of who she can be. It’s not enough that you accept her for who she is. You help her grow.
8. True love is allowing that person to be just who they are. More than that, you let them feel comfortable to just simply show their inner self, their true self, and the things they don’t just let anyone see. And you will feel special that way because that’s exactly what you’ve been letting them feel.
9. When you love someone, there is always this need to be loved back in return. If both of you decide to build a relationship, then love must be mutual. In true love, both of you are on each other’s giving and receiving ends.
10. I think I just realized the meaning of one of the true love quotes I grew up with, “the more you hate, the more you love”. It sounds weird before and I don’t really believe it. But now I think it’s true. You can hate and love someone at the same time. And more unmet expectations can lead to more hate, upsets, arguments. And as long as you fight, you do not lose hope that things change for the better. Because once you give up, once you become indifferent, once you choose to not believe that things will soon get better, that’s the opposite of love.
11. Dissimilarity in views does not validate the absence of true love. You can be totally different yet can be totally in love.
12. True love is not about looking outward. It is about looking at the heart.
13. Love is composed of mixed emotions. True love is validated through actions.
You don’t have to find love. Love is everywhere. And when you’re ready, when love knows you are now ready, it pushes its way to your heart, and you can’t do anything about it but to welcome it in. I hope you learned something new from these true love quotes because when you read this kind of true love quotes, your understanding about true love really means deepens and your relationship will just get better and healthier.